20060430

small talk.

Tra-la-la~ I'm back! I updated my blogskin again [: Nothing better to do plus a little self-obsessed. Ha.. Hooooorays! I finished my homework, I think.. I lost track of how much homework I was poured at for the past week. Hack luh, as long got do something can already. Hahaha. Wee! Tomorrow is a Public Holiday! So, NO school! [x Hmm, Happy Labours' Day? HAHA! 'Your joke is not funny~~' Bleah. I super hate Tuesdays! They make me want to cry luh. Lessons from 9AM to 5PM?! WTF?! 2 Lectures and 1 Tutorial. Can DIE one leh.. ZZZ. Woah, it's May tomorrow.. Happy birthday to all May babies!! Whatever I'm saying luh. LOL.. All the best to those takind Mid-year Examinations!!!!! Wah, I sound like an ah lian with professional singrish Ha, okay lor.. See you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home